Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay, I know it's 99% about Maggie...


So here's one of her for you. It's a little old but I think it documents her "Smooshy Face" well.

She weighed 18lbs, 8 oz today at her 1-year check-up and is 26" long. That makes her 40th % for height and 15% for weight. Because she's so small her pediatrician asked if she has a good appetite...I knew anyone who's seen her eat would be able to attest to her mighty appetite.

She's also in the 100th% for cuteness and intelligence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ... I get to be the first responder and let me be the first to say .. this is brilliant!!There's no one better to produce a 'comment chronology' than Ms. Courtney and you are off to a great start. Plus, you can't go wrong with the content. Go girl ... I'm a fan and I'll be reading regularly with loads of interest .... Proud of you and love this Howard family!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blog!!! Complete with pictures of the cutest granddaughter! Court, you're awesome at this and I look forward to checking it a lot!!! You're the best! Lots of love from Mimi (Mom!)