As far as Maggie getting used to having a new brother, we've had about 40% stressful times and 60% great times with the two of them. Let's just say I never realized how loud she is until we had a sleeping baby in the house! Grant has only been working a little bit this week and it's been so nice to be all home together but I'm sure I'm in for a rude awakening when it's business as usual and I'm more on my own. I'll just enjoy it while I can.
95% Carolina, Maggie & Finn stories and photos, 5% opinions, comments, or updates about the rest of our family. 100% interesting only to people who love us and/or are related to us.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
A quick photo of Finn snoozing!
Here he is in his swing. It was taken with my phone so it's not the greatest quality but at least it's a photo! He's slept great today so maybe we'll be up all night tonight but I'll keep my fingers crossed. It's been interesting for us to figure out the bottle and supplement thing (especially using cc's instead of ounces, and we're about to start using a digital scale to measure out 225 mg of a supplement to put in his formula 4x a day). I think we're starting to get the hang of it. It's amazing what you can get used to, although I do love the feeding times when I just get to nurse him!

As far as Maggie getting used to having a new brother, we've had about 40% stressful times and 60% great times with the two of them. Let's just say I never realized how loud she is until we had a sleeping baby in the house! Grant has only been working a little bit this week and it's been so nice to be all home together but I'm sure I'm in for a rude awakening when it's business as usual and I'm more on my own. I'll just enjoy it while I can.
As far as Maggie getting used to having a new brother, we've had about 40% stressful times and 60% great times with the two of them. Let's just say I never realized how loud she is until we had a sleeping baby in the house! Grant has only been working a little bit this week and it's been so nice to be all home together but I'm sure I'm in for a rude awakening when it's business as usual and I'm more on my own. I'll just enjoy it while I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is a great picture! He is so sweet.
Christin
Sweet boy! Love the hat, by the way! :)
What a cutie...does look like Maggie..
Sweet picture! I love everything about him!
Post a Comment