Maggie's dresser also has a long history. It belonged to my grandmother and before that it was in my mom and aunt's room when they were children. My mom told me that she was so excited when they bought it as a child that she remembers sketching it in her journal. I thought that was pretty cute. Her toy bin is just from IKEA :)
95% Carolina, Maggie & Finn stories and photos, 5% opinions, comments, or updates about the rest of our family. 100% interesting only to people who love us and/or are related to us.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Maggie's Big Kid Room (finally)
Maggie's dresser also has a long history. It belonged to my grandmother and before that it was in my mom and aunt's room when they were children. My mom told me that she was so excited when they bought it as a child that she remembers sketching it in her journal. I thought that was pretty cute. Her toy bin is just from IKEA :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i still love it! and i love you too!
Love the artwork you did!
I LOVE the art you did!! This is so cute. Funny, but we have the same dresser, AND my grandmother in Texas also has it! Ours was passed down from Kevin's mom, who had it when she was little. so pretty!
oh, and I like how the line is not straight across, I was actually even thinking that before I read that it was a mistake.
Christin
I know I get to see this all the time but I still love it. I wish I was half as creative as you are. Love you!
I love it that my childhood dresser made it to the big time....being published on the World Wide Web in your blog. I knew it was special when I got it at age 9!!! (The room pictures show off your decorating skills very well)
I love her room and the art for it! Fantastic!
Post a Comment