Friday, June 26, 2009

A little Finn to break up the floral monotony

I thought I should post a few photos of Finn to break up the wedding photos. He is the sweetest baby. I wish you all could hang out with him for a few hours. He's so bright-eyed and he'll just coo at you for as long as you talk to him. He also makes some funny and cute faces, and you can see him making one below. He does something funny with his mouth and I just literally want to take a bite out of him, he's so cute. Is that weird?
Here he is, just hanging out in our living room. What's that? You say you want me to give him lots of kisses for you? Okay, consider it done!

2 comments:

Susan Kimbro said...

He is so adorable. I just love that little boy!! Kiss Maggie for me, too!

Landers Family said...

Ooooh! Lots and LOTS of kisses. So, so cute!