Friday, January 21, 2011

This photo of Finn is from this summer but I don't think I ever posted it and I just love it. Look at his chunky little legs. This onesie was a gift from Finn's Uncle Steve and Uncle James shortly after his birth and hospitalization. The front says "I am a miracle" and the back has angel wings on it. I love it because so much about Finn's life is miraculous.
Maggie would hold Carolina all day, every day if I would let her.Finn has become quite talkative lately. We love to make him say funny or weird words like "eyeball" or "volcano". I can't really explain why except that it makes us all laugh. He loves to say "Bye-bye" but not just when someone is leaving. If I offer him a book or food or toy that he doesn't want instead of just saying no he'll say "Bye-bye." If he's ready to leave a place or leave a person he'll also say "bye-bye." It reminds me of a fashion designer who has had enough, as in, "I'm done with you. Bye-bye." I don't even know if that makes sense but it just cracks us up. He's become a much better eater in the last month or two. It used to be that we couldn't give him more than one piece or bite of food at a time as he would cram it all into his mouth. He also was pretty picky and wouldn't eat normal things like rice or pasta. Now he'll try many different kinds of foods and often likes and will eat things that he wouldn't eat just a few months ago. I just can't handle him being a picky eater on top of dealing with his dietary restrictions! But he's remarkably healthy and still the cuddliest, sweetest little guy ever.

1 comment:

Kevin and Christin Pounds said...

That is so sweet of Maggie and Carolina, love that. Don't you love chunky baby legs, I eat Jude's all the time :)