Thursday, December 08, 2011

Maggie's (non-Grant) film debut

Maggie recently had the opportunity to be in a PSA produced by one of Grant's coworkers. It's for a nonprofit company that provides mattresses to orphans. Get your hankies and settle down to watch her. It's only about two minutes long, but feel free to click on the "Extended Version" once you get to the Vimeo page. That one is about three minutes long.

Fall 2011 Promo from 4theORPHANS on Vimeo.


I was so proud of her; she didn't complain about a thing and did exactly what they asked her to do. They paid her in doughnuts which was more than generous enough for her.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow, she really did a nice job with that!! I'm impressed with her acting skills, she didn't even crack a smile. So sweet!

Amanda Conley said...

That's a great video - and Maggie's so precious, I could just eat her up.