Sunday, August 05, 2012

A Video a Day! Carolina singing "Nothing But the Blood"

We sing a lot around here. Both Grant and I come from very musical families and we hope that our kids will love music as much as we do. Right now they seem to have a love for it, and maybe even an aptitude. When music comes on, Finn stops what he's doing to listen, and after a few minutes, he can't help but dance. He also sings with a hilarious vibrato sometimes. Maggie can sing every word of every song of her VBS CD (and do all of the motions), and Carolina has been singing entire songs since she was around a year old. She can sing every word of the Doxology, Twinkle Twinkle, and at least ten other songs. I'm amazed by my little sweetie!

4 comments:

shoutingforha said...

I love this!

Lisa said...

totally LOVE this!

Mother/Mimi said...

This is one of my most favorite things that Carolina does! I could listen to her do this 1,000 times a day!! (I've had her do it somewhere close to that I'm sure already!!!)

Love that sweet girl!!!

Brandon said...

Love it! Sorry for getting so behind on your blog. You have a beautiful family.