Here's one of the back of my head with Maggie. I don't know how to make it turn the correct way; I saved it correctly on the computer and when I put it in here it's sideways! Sorry.
Have I posted about Maggie's gymnastics class yet? She had her third one today and she LOVES it. We meet at the YMCA that I work out at and our friends Molly and Ben are in the class, too. There's a big, inflated jumpy thing that they practice bouncing on (or in Maggie's case, galloping on), bars that they can hang from, a balance beam that's about 3 inches off the ground, slides, wedge mats, and lots of other fun things. Maggie has learned how to do a somersault and also has learned to say "gymnastics" which is pretty cute, too.
She's still as social as ever. Yesterday we were at the grocery store and someone came into line behind us. Maggie said, "Hi!", then pointed at me and said "Mama", and pointed at herself and said "Maggie", as if she were introducing us. It was so cute.
One of her current favorite activities is to go to the library. Not only does she get to visit the playground ("Swings! Slides!") but we get to get books, attend story time, and flirt with all the librarians. There's one older, male librarian with whom Maggie has a special relationship (not in a creepy way).
I think Grant's trying to attend next week's gymnastic class and take pictures so I'll be sure to put those on the blog.
Also, FYI, Grant's 29th birthday is next Friday! It's his last one before 30 so I'm going to try and make him feel really old :)
2 comments:
Hi there - the photos have been sent. Even sideways, that photo of Maggie just gets me. I can't wait to see the gymnastics photos.
I like Grant's office! It looks like the color of Cole's room!
Post a Comment