Here are some more photos, as well.
Here is our living room, so you can see the polka dots that we hung up throughout the house.
Ben Griggs
Benton (Poppy) and Jack (notice even Jack has on polka dots!)
Here are some of our neighbors with Maggie:
Tiffany Dupree and Molly Griggs
Nana, Kajsa Perman, Chris White and Jim Landers
Maggie LOVED the coat Mimi and Poppy got her, and the shoes Grandaddy gave her and wanted to wear them out immediately. She insisted we go to Target to show them off, but settled for walking to the mailbox.
Here's just a funny photo from the other night. She likes to wear her sunglasses and we like to brush out her hair at the end of the night. We've taught her to shake her head to loosen up her "mane" and then roar like a lion.
7 comments:
Ok - that was so precious that, I'm afraid to admit, that I cried. Not bawled, but I certainly cried. She is so precious. "OOOHHH, Look at that!!!" Grant - the music and the footage are so priceless. You will ALL cherish these sweet moments on film forever. We're lucky to have access to all this fun stuff, and you are lucky to have those mad skills my friends. The cake, the theme - all wonderful! Thanks, as always, for keeping this site up to date. I love checking in.
I don't know where to start. You have such a beautiful family! I am impressed with the 3-tier cake, videography, and house decor. And now I know what to get Grant for his birthday...a bag of grass seed. Don't tell him!
I want you to know, the first thing I did when I got home was look on your site to see if you had pics up! Everything looked awesome! Loved it all, hate we missed it...we'll have to have a mini reenactment later...
She's adorable!!! I loved the video! Happy Birthday Maggie!
Whitney- You always say the sweetest things! I'm sure it's hard to believe your two babies are teenagers!
Brandon - Thanks for the compliments and I cracked up about the grass seed. You're right - we need it!
Elise - Thanks for wanting to know how it went. I can't wait to hear about DC and we will definitely need to get Maggie and Cole together for a private polka dot bash!
Amanda - You're so great at commenting and inspire me to do better! I love your new jewelry, btw.
Oh wow! I was AT the party and I love the video! Go Grant!!! You do such a great job!! And Court...you nailed the polka dot theme...I love your creativity...always have!!!
Now doesn't that little coat just look adorable??? I'm so glad to see it on her since I didn't get to see her try it on at the party...it looks just as cute as I imagined it would on her!
"ooo, look at this!"
Happy Birthday Maggie! Cute party, Court. I loved the video and got a little teary watching it at work, because Maggie is so big and I've never met her. She is adorable -- so fun to see her in action!
Post a Comment