Today we were hanging out with my brother, Chris, and Maggie was, um...picking her nose.
The following is an excerpt from their conversation:
Chris: Are you digging for gold?
Maggie: Nope! I'm digging for boogers!
Isn't the shamelessness of two year olds remarkable?!
We have had a few very difficult days lately and I feel we are finally being hit with the so-called "Terrible Twos." Today Maggie was so sweet, obedient and great, but the last few days were doozies. She's so smart, so spunky, so opinionated and so energetic, but the flip side of all that is that she can be EXTREMELY strong-willed. To give you an idea how desperate we are I'll tell you the book we just ordered on Amazon.com: Raising Your Spirited Child: A Guide for Parents Whose Child Is More Intense, Sensitive, Perceptive, Persistent and Energetic. I've heard good things about it; we'll see if it helps.
2 comments:
Save that book, I have a feeling we might need to borrow it!
Yeah, I'm next after Elise!
Post a Comment