Grant and I were just sitting at the kitchen table when we heard Maggie walk over to our pantry. She opened the curtains (yes, our pantry has curtains) and said, "Hmmm...what shall I have? Whaaaat shall I have?!" She decided on some applesauce, sat down, and said, "Now I'm going to eat this like a bear (meaning without a spoon)."
A few minutes ago she was playing with her dolls and stuffed animals and putting them down for a nap. After several minutes went by she came out of her room and we asked her how it went. She said, "Not good. They keep getting out of their bed. I'm getting really frustrated." Wonder where she's ever heard that! She asked us to go back in with her and help her get them to bed. I said, "Which one is the ringleader?" and she said, "Baby Krista. She's the only one with legs."
5 comments:
I always get a smile and sometimes a pretty big laugh at what Maggie says and does. I'm sure ya'll are always entertained. Love reading your blog.
we should make a tv show about Maggie.
I am laughing out loud!!
My mom read this out loud to me the other day and we were both cracking up! She is a mess!
you guys are soooo sweet. I adore your kids, too!
Post a Comment