95% Carolina, Maggie & Finn stories and photos, 5% opinions, comments, or updates about the rest of our family. 100% interesting only to people who love us and/or are related to us.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Messes, Chocolate Mustaches, and Swim Lessons
I thought it might be funny to show you what Maggie's room often looks like after her rest time. I've tried to get her to just stay in bed and quietly read but that never seems to happen. It takes 5 minutes to clean it up even when it looks like a disaster and as long as she's quiet, I really don't mind! If you look closely you can see that she's fallen asleep on her bed.
I just can't get enough photos of Maggie with various types of chocolate mustaches. So here's one of her with a nutella toast mustache.
Maggie had her first swim lesson this morning. I had high hopes for how much fun this would be and let me just say that it far exceeded my expectations. I had a huge smile on my face the whole time and so did Maggie! Grant got some really cute photos so I can't wait to post them on here. My favorite quote from this morning came not from Maggie, though, but from her friend Caleb. The water was a little chilly and Caleb is so lean that he didn't have much fat on his body to keep him warm, so his teeth were chattering. After a few minutes he turned to his mom and said, "What are my teeth doing?!" He had never experienced that before and I just thought it was so cute of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh I wish I could've seen her at her swimming lesson! I bet she was adorable!!! Love and miss you and looking forward to hearing more stories when we get back tomorrow.
love the chocostache! i can't wait to see the pics from swim lessons! love you!
Wow!! I will certainly be fearful if they name a hurricane "Maggie" this year!!! Love the chocolate mustache!!
I love that she is having swim lessons! I recall a few sessions of swim lessons with another member of the Howard family in her college days--how is that Breaststroke coming along? :)
Christin
Ha, Christin! I hope she will surpass me with her swimming skills as I have not improved at all since college. And I was abysmal then.
I'm DYING to see the pictures of the swim lessons. Brings back memories for me of taking you girls for all those swim lessons.
Post a Comment