And here is a photo of my two handsome boys:
We've had an eventful last week and a half. We had Maggie's 5th birthday party (scheduled early for convenience - her actual birthday is 10/12 so we'll be celebrating with her at home tomorrow). Then she got a stomach bug, which sent our house into freak-out survival mode trying to prevent any of us (especially Finn) from catching it. The photo above was from when Grant took the day off of work to help me since Maggie was sick. We were trying to keep the kids apart as much as possible and it was really hard because I was on bed rest and Finn just wanted to be wherever Maggie was. So Grant took Finn on lots of outings - Radnor Lake, Costco, etc.So we were hoping the baby would be born yesterday on 10/10/10 but that didn't happen so now really any day would be fine. Since I made it to full term I'm off bed rest and have been running all over town, vacuuming, and doing lots of walking around.
I also had my best friend, Christin, and her adorable little guy, Jude, who's the same age as Finn, in town for the weekend. We had lots of fun and I had been looking forward to her visit as the light at the end of the tunnel! She's moving from New Jersey to Vermont in November and since she lives so far away we don't get to see each other that much. Needless to say I LOVED having her here.
The last time they were here Finn and Jude were about 9 and 6 months and didn't exactly play together so it was fun to see them interact more.
Hopefully this little girl will decide it's time to be born soon and I look forward to sharing photos and stories with you!
7 comments:
Mark and I are praying for you guys! We're so excited for you and know this will be a very special time for your family. Keep us posted on your progress.
Happy 5th Birthday Maggie!
- Mark & Kathy
Wow, is that mini-me of grant or what?? love you and can't wait to see carolina!
i see no zombie! you look beautiful!
did i mention how beautiful you look in that picture? let's not talk bravery, i just hope i look that good at 37 weeks!
You might FEEL like a zombie, but you sure don't look like one!
I think you look gorgeous! You're just a little round belly with tiny arms and legs! :)
Courtney, you look so amazingly beautiful in this picture! You are nothing but baby! I'd get a copy and frame it you look so beautiful if I didn't know you'd probably kill me for it!!!
You know what would be fun? Put a picture of Jude and Finn currently next to the one that you posted from the last trip. Cute little guys and I'd love to see what Jude looks like now since I was out of town when he was here.
Post a Comment