My mom saved a box of baby clothes for me and my sisters and while most of the things are hilariously 80's looking or had stains come up after my mom packed them away, this one outfit survived in good shape. Maggie wore it when she was a baby, too, so this has been worn by me and two of my girls! It's so fun to see it on them but I'm glad baby clothing design has evolved since then - the only way to change a diaper is to untie the bows at the shoulders and take the whole thing off. Anyway, it's cute and it was fun to see it on her. It's pretty big so you might see it again...and again...and again until she outgrows it!
95% Carolina, Maggie & Finn stories and photos, 5% opinions, comments, or updates about the rest of our family. 100% interesting only to people who love us and/or are related to us.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
My baby outfit threepeat
My mom saved a box of baby clothes for me and my sisters and while most of the things are hilariously 80's looking or had stains come up after my mom packed them away, this one outfit survived in good shape. Maggie wore it when she was a baby, too, so this has been worn by me and two of my girls! It's so fun to see it on them but I'm glad baby clothing design has evolved since then - the only way to change a diaper is to untie the bows at the shoulders and take the whole thing off. Anyway, it's cute and it was fun to see it on her. It's pretty big so you might see it again...and again...and again until she outgrows it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to say I love seeing this outfit on your girls. I have some sweet memories with that little outfit. But I want you to know that even in the stone age when I was dressing you, MOST of your outfits had snaps in the crotch for easy changing!!! Just not this one.
Post a Comment