Christin and Kevin had an adorable little baby, Jude, in June, about three months after Finn was born and while they were here we got to have the boys together for the first time. Christin and I have already decided that they'll be best friends and go to Samford (our alma mater) together and room together. Their dads had something to say about this but we'll just see what happens...
We had so much fun and the boys are off to a great start on best-friendhood. Here they are in the morning, sitting in bed together.
Seriously, does it get any cuter than this?! I don't think so. They were very affectionate with each other, a sign that they are destined for a long-lasting friendship.
And my favorite:We also celebrated Christmas with Grant's family while they were here. By the time they arrived I had virtually all of our presents wrapped and under the tree, and when the Howards arrived our present count doubled or tripled. I'll be posting about this tomorrow so that this post isn't jumbo-sized.
No comments:
Post a Comment