95% Carolina, Maggie & Finn stories and photos, 5% opinions, comments, or updates about the rest of our family. 100% interesting only to people who love us and/or are related to us.
Friday, November 12, 2010
For my mom and Christin
Here are Jude and Finn again at 6 and 9 months, respectively (taken December 2009): And here they are at 15 months and 18 months, at Gentry's Farm (taken October 2010):
Ok, so I know you posted this forever ago...I even saw it before but I didn't post a comment. But since you were letting me see the updated photos of the boys together I felt I should say, "Thanks!"....and they ARE awfully cute together. I love the comparison!
1 comment:
Ok, so I know you posted this forever ago...I even saw it before but I didn't post a comment. But since you were letting me see the updated photos of the boys together I felt I should say, "Thanks!"....and they ARE awfully cute together. I love the comparison!
Post a Comment